Rules and Prices make difference

RULES


NO cheats/mods/hacks! 


That means 100% you will NOT get banned using my services. None of my clients ever got banned. I 'll play by myself, during arena I will help you in AQ & AW.
Due to Kabam's strict policy against account sharing I am setting up my device's VPN directly to your location in order to avoid possible issues. 

During the deal you will always be in touch with me (if you want to) and I will provide you screenshots of progression (if you want to).


ATTENTION PLEASE!
1. If you are ready for a deal but out of units and don't have enough budget to purchase them, I will be able to help you with that for a small extra charge, so don't hesitate to write me.
2. I have 100% positive reviews and feedback. If you want to see them PM me and I will send you the link.

3. If we didn't grind successfully, I would just take $5 and refund a rest.




PRICE



Payment methods: PayPal so its safe and guaranteed.





For more information please, contact me:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/qkphong


I would recommend you to change your ingame password to something new during the deal (you can do it from ingame menu "Forgot password?", using your email attached on account).

P.s. Please, before writing me and asking your questions, send me your roster (champions), in order to receive faster answer from me, because everything depends on your roster (prices, time etc.)


Next, follow list successfull champs in Update Arena.

Assassin - MCOCVN

Hot Posts

List Arena 5* champs (Progression)

Introduction about MCOC Assassin